This course provides an in-depth understanding of the new tax ecosystem applicable to licensees in the global business sector.
Our unique case study approach allows participants to steer through new legislative complexities and gather knowledge essential for those directly or indirectly engaged in the global business sector.
Carpus Tax adds an African flavor to the program so that participants appreciate how the grandfathering rules and new provisions impact licensees investing in the African continent.
At the end of the course, you will be able to navigate through the global business taxation regime confidently.
- The Mauritian foreign tax credit mechanism.
- The Partial Income Exemption explained.
- Navigating through the substance conditions.
- Impact and use of double taxation agreements.
- Controlled Foreign Company rules.
- Case studies.